bt365体育官bt365体育官网_首页(欢迎您!)

Jump to content
TekMonts

No CD hack - All characters. Amber damage multiple

Recommended Posts

No CD hack - All characters. Amber damage multiple


Genshin Impact No CD hack for all characters, just need to run one times.

Don't use multiple damage in Multiplayer/Abyss mode or you'll got ban.

Password (if any): 123

Language: VN/EN

Please keep the name of the file.

Credit by me: TekMonts - GG

Required GG 100, not tested on lower version yet.

Please review the script.

If positive review, I will update more stub.

Use at your all risk.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it works fine, no disparage, but unstable, each time you switch the scene you will have to reload from the beginning, meaning when you switch scenes you will not have one hit and you have to reload

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 10:50 PM, TekMonts said:

No CD hack - All characters. Amber damage multiple


Genshin Impact No CD hack for all characters, just need to run one times.

Don't use multiple damage in Multiplayer/Abyss mode or you'll got ban.

Password (if any): 123

Language: VN/EN

Please keep the name of the file.

Credit by me: TekMonts - GG

Required GG 100, not tested on lower version yet.

Please review the script.

If positive review, I will update more stub.

Use at your all risk.


?

Bro please add stamina infinite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2020 at 6:51 AM, Sroumin said:

it works fine, no disparage, but unstable, each time you switch the scene you will have to reload from the beginning, meaning when you switch scenes you will not have one hit and you have to reload

Damage table store in Anonymous Region (RAM). Each times game load screen, address change, unless you hard code the mod in apk, otherwise nothing can help you just run script one times and it's always work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I getting banned even i just play alone, no abyss mode, any help to play safe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2020 at 7:46 PM, Student_Kuniumi said:

I getting banned even i just play alone, no abyss mode, any help to play safe?

Try to bypass by remove the debugger, find the url checking data and block it, find the function in the lib and modify...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

?

[added 0 minutes later]
On 11/13/2020 at 1:29 AM, TekMonts said:

Try to bypass by remove the debugger, find the url checking data and block it, find the function in the lib and modify...

Any video tutorial?

Edited by Student_Kuniumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Jrwi
      Hi, sorry for the spam but I want shared this video about how can get unlimited stamina on genshin impact
      https://youtu.be/VSd0i3lM_YY
    • By TekMonts
      Genshin Impact No CD hack for all characters, just need to run one times.
      Don't use multiple damage in Multiplayer/Abyss mode or you'll got ban.
      Password (if any): 123
      Language: VN/EN
      Please keep the name of the file.
      Credit by me: TekMonts - GG
      Required GG 100, not tested on lower version yet.
      Please review the script.
      If positive review, I will update more stub.
      Use at your all risk.
    • By Jibrilll
      Please contact me i need your help sir to dec this?
      My email : antihero558@gmail.com
      Genshin Impact Hack MasterZ.lua
×
×
  • Create New...
bt365体育官bt365体育官网